How To Properly Care For Your Wig
For a Free Consultation, Leave Your Details and We’ll Reach Out to You Shortly!
Do' and Dont's
Wigs are a great way to change up your look, but they require some special hair care and attention. In this blog post, we’ll go over the basic do’s and don’ts of wig care so that you can keep your wig looking fabulous for as long as possible.
Do clean your wig regularly. In addition to shampooing and conditioning, you’ll also want to cleanse your scalp regularly if you wear your wig on a daily basis. This helps remove any build-up of oils or products that can lead to scalp irritation. You can use a gentle cleanser and cotton balls dipped in water to cleanse your scalp while you’re wearing your wig. Just be sure not rinse out the cleanser completely so that it doesn’t remove the oils from your scalp entirely.
With these simple tips, you can keep your wig looking great for years to come! Just remember to shampoo and condition regularly, use a wide-tooth comb or brush, avoid high heat when styling, and cleanse your scalp regularly. By following these easy tips, you’ll have no problem keeping your wig looking fabulous day after day.
Hi, my name is Charlie Roche and I am the owner of the Roche Hair Experience. I’m also a wig technician.
I got into this business because I love helping people feel better about themselves. When someone loses their hair, it can be really tough on their self-esteem. But when they come to me and get a new wig, it’s like they’ve regained their confidence!
I love my work, and I love helping people feel good about themselves. It’s truly a rewarding experience!
The Benefits of Having a Professional Wig Wash
1. If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think twice about washing your own hair. But what about your wig? Wigs are a big investment, and they require special wig care to keep them looking their best. That’s why I say if your’re not confident then let a professional handle your wig washing needs. Here are just a few of the benefits of having a professional wig wash.
2. Your wig will look better. When you let a professional wash your wig, you can be sure that it will be cleaned thoroughly and correctly. This means that your wig will not only last longer but also look better. Not to mention, a professional wig wash can also help to restore lustre and shine to dull wigs.
3. You’ll save money in the long run. While it may cost more upfront to have a professional wash your wig, it will save you money in the long run. This is because you won’t have to replace your wig as often and you’ll be able to keep it looking its best for longer periods of time. In the end, this will save you both time and money.
As you can see, there are many benefits to having a professional wash your wig. If you want your wig to last longer and look its best, then it’s well worth the investment. So next time you’re considering washing your own wig, remember these benefits and leave it to the professionals!
Lasting Results Guaranteed
See some of our amazing Hair transformations
– Get help choosing the perfect wig.
– Expert advice from a trained professional.
– Feel like you have someone on your side, helping you make the best choice for yourself.
– “Charlie was so patient and kind, making me feel comfortable every step of the way”.
Contact Us Today and Get All the Information You Need
How to properly care for your wig with Olaplex products
In this blog post, we’ll recommend a few Olaplex products that will help you keep your wig in tip-top shape.
Step 1: Start with Olaplex No. 0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment. Apply this product to your wig before shampooing. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Step 2: Shampoo with Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector. This product will help to repair any damage that may have been caused by heat styling or coloring. Leave it on for 3-5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Step 3: Condition with Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo and Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner. These products work together to moisturize and protect your wig from future damage. Leave the conditioner on for 3-5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Step 4: Style as usual.
By following these simple steps, you can ensure that your wig looks great and lasts for years to come. Do you have any tips for caring for wigs? Share them in the comments below!
Our Satisfied customers Say It Best!
Call us today for a free consultation.
Charlie Roche All Wig Advisor